Contact us for details:
MARCELINA’S Guest House, 53 Lamdagan Street
Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines
Tel Nos. PLDT: 038-412-4169
Mobiles: 09176294172 (Globe)
Email us at: email@example.com
Visit our website at: www.marcelinasguesthouse.com
Riding on with the booming potentials of Bohol as a prime tourist destination, CABERTE TRAVEL & TOURS was established on September 15, 2007 as a primary tourism enterprise that provides standard facilities for tour operations. Initially, it catered the domestic and international inbound tourists.
It was duly registered with the DTI on September 17, 2007 and conducts its booking office within a commercial district, along 53 Lamdagan St., Tagbilaran City. It is strategically located near Tagbilaran City Airport which is only about 2-minute walk.
After six (6) years in operation, the business has gained the reputation of providing excellent and personalized service to its growing clientele. The business has gained wider market base reaching the entire Philippine Archipelago and the international market.
It has successfully gained tie-ups with reputable travel agencies and business establishments and thus far, they effectively provide strong and strategic linkages vital to its envisioned growth.
Its most reliable link is its sister-enterprise, the Marcelina’s Guesthouse. This enterprise is a budget place to stay in Bohol that provides warm and friendly atmosphere in the comfort of home. It is recommended for small group of travelers, maximum of 40, availing of group tour packages.
It has nine (9) air conditioned rooms with six (6) deluxe rooms and with three (3) shared bath rooms.
This homely guesthouse is provided with a mini-kitchen, ref and cooking/dining facilities for guests to consider our place their “home away from home!”.
Aside from tour operations, Caberte Travel and Tours now handles international and domestic ticketing outlets for fast crafts: Ocean Jet and Weesam Express as well as airline tickets: Zest Air, PAL, Air Philippines and Cebu Pacific.
The following compose its present core of management:
1. Bernadette G. Caberte – Operator/ General Manager
- November 20, 1957
- Graduate in BS Commerce, CPA, University of Bohol, 1974
- Masters in Business Administration in Holy Name University, 1997
- Presently connected with the Development Bank of the Philippines, Regional Marketing Center, Cebu City as Head, Marketing Assistance
2. Rachel M. Fullido – Finance Officer
- December 10, 1975
- Graduate in B.S. ED, University of the Visayas, 1996
3. Charnie F. Anunciado – Front Desk Officer/ Reservation Staff
- July 06, 1992
- BS Information Technology, Mater Dei College, 2013
4. Glenn D. Inting – Marketing Staff
- January 28, 1983
- BS Commerce, Holy Name University, 2004
The business has the support of two (2) Drivers and three (3) housekeeping/janitorial staff.